Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Would Like to Introduce.......

Peaches


This is the newest member of our little family. My sister bought her for Phillip for his birthday. She is a Lionhead Rabbit. She is so cute and we love her. Phillip decided to name her Peaches cause she is so sweet and cute. We went to Petsmart to get her a cage,food and everything else. While there I saw this cute bag that is for small dogs but I am going to buy it so I can take her every where with me. We got this leash for her and I was walking her outside today when a guy saw me and had not seen her yet but her leash and said it was cute and came over to see what kind of dog I had, but to his surprise it was PEACHES. He stood there looking at me and wondering why was I walking a bunny. But I dont care about what anybody thinks she is so stinkin CUTE!