Friday, January 9, 2009

Family History

So I have decided to look up my family history. I am so loving it. I have found out so many different things. For starters, I have discovered that there are apparently members of the Church on all sides of the family. I was looking up my father and grandparents on all sides (step and biological). I find out that several members of the family have be baptized. On Chris's side it said that his real grandfather, (that we named Phil after), is already done. It shows that someone went and took the whole family back in 91'. I am happy but a little sad at the same time. I glad that someone has gone and taken their names, but then at the same time I was wanting to do it.
So then I go and look at my family and discover that my older brother who passed before I was born and an uncle (mother's younger brother) who passed as a baby were also done. I called my sister to inform her that someone on our mother side of the family has to be LDS other than me and Phil.
I email my mother, cause this seems to be the only way I catch her and ask her to please call me so that way I can ask her who is doing this.
She calls me later and I am discussing this with her and she has no idea who it could be. I want to know so that way we could get together and I can have my family history. So my search is on to find out who the members are. I told Chris that it was meant to be for me to be a member of the Church. That we have it from both sides, he is next.