Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Andre's French Restaurant


My sis in law, or (my oldest as I referrer to sometimes) took me to eat the restaurant that she works at. This was my birthday present from her. It's inside the Monte Carlo and it was good. Earlier that day I was asking Chris what does one eat at a French place, he said stick with the chicken you cant go wrong with that.

Here is Nicole with the Wine Director. He is name is Claudio and he was so nice and funny. He kept on ask if I was sure that I didn't want any wine. I repeatedly told him that I don't drink. But thanked him any ways.
There was so much to choose from. I wanted to say that I did at least try something new.
So I decided to have the duck. It was so good, I didn't even finish it. We had the full four course dinner.

This was one of the servers. His name is Javier and he made me a rooster for my left overs. I took it home for Chris to try and he was not having none of it. The kids were upset that I actually ate the duck, but I explained to them that it was GOOD.