Monday, November 24, 2008

My Phone

Okay, this is my phone. I love this phone. It has a great memory for my pictures and music. It also serves as a MP3 player which is why I got it in the first place. I had to replace this phone once before. While living in Texas, I was sitting around the fountain at work and got up not realizing that my phone was in my lap got up and it fell in.
Well I replaced it and things were going great. Until about a month ago. My phone at every chance is trying to commit suicide. It had fallen on the tile floor breaking into all parts. I bring it back to life and a couple of days later same thing. This time I didn't think that it was going to make it. Chris told me just to forget it and get another one. I told him to forget it. This phone and I have great memories and special times.(I know that it is just a phone)Well I get it all better. It lasted a couple of weeks. The thing now is that I drop alot of calls. I thought about getting a new one, but I have alot of ring tones and call tones on this one and they don't transfer over to a new phone. See the dilemma.
Well this past weekend. We cleaned the pool out. It was drained and Chris and his friend Jason were wrapping the hose up and I was sitting on the edge of the pool just see how it looked empty. I get up cause I am in the way, well my phone was in the pocket of my jacket. I don't know what happened. Next thing I see is my phone at the bottom of the pool. Luckily there was no water in it, just in the middle where the pump couldn't get to. So I go around to the steps and get in. Trying to see if I could save my phone. I really thought that this was the end. Every thing had popped out and Chris said that it had finally succeeded. I refused to believe it. So I bring inside and hope for the best.....
Well it WORKS!!!!! I was so happy. I am seriously thinking about duct taping some parts, but I know that is a little ghetto. This is for you my little phone that I LOVE so much.