Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Landscaping


Well it got done today. The landscapers were here at 7:30 this morning and boy they are fast. In the previous pictures you could see the dead grass and how awful it looked. Phil was quite startled seeing all the Mexicans. He came rushing into our room to inform of this.

Here are my pretty rose bushes only one has bloomed though. I love the yellow roses. Those guys were very good. They were quick and clean. For a while there I was scared. It was sure a mess but look how nice it is now.

This is where a tree is going. I am having 2 more fruit trees put up. An orange and another peach are going up. They are coming back tomorrow again in the morning to get it done.

Well here are the kiddies. This was taken on their first day of school here. Phil's hair is way longer and Des is black instead of light brown. I love these two, they make my life worth living everyday. They love each other for about 10 min. in a day, but he is very protective of her and will not let any of his friends get near her or say anything about her. He even watches what she wears to make sure it is not to short or show to much skin. These two are my greatest blessing.