Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Hair Cuts



OK so here is the before picture. I loved his hair. It was so long and I loved playing with it when he and I were sitting on the couch watching TV. I finally made the decision to cut it after some subtle chit chat with our Bishop about Phil's hair getting longer. In a about half a year Phil will be passing the Sacrament and needs to look like a wholesome boy.



Here is a shot getting it cut. After she took the first chunk, I was having second thoughts. I know that it needed to be done. He hated waking up and me having to do it for him. If it was up to him he would go to school with bed head.


Here is the after shot. Boy was he mad. He had tears when we were sitting there waiting for Des to get her hair done. He still has phantom hair. He will throw his head back to get the hair out of his eyes, but there is nothing there. I truly feel bad and I told him that we will never cut it again.

Here she is getting hers done. I did have a before picture, but I wanted to save her from embarrassment. They had just woken up and she really had BED HEAD. Their hair appt. was at 8 in the morning, so they were not up to getting anything done but sleeping.

Here is the after shot of her. She looks happy. I was telling Chris that Phil was happy in the morning and she was not. But you can see from the later pics, that he is mad and she is happy. I have to still get use to Phil's hair short, he looks good. But he looks older now. I wish that my babies would stay babies forever.