Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dear Santa....

Well the kids have been busy with their Christmas list. They usually change it about 20 times before they settle with what they really want. So last night after doing homework, eating dinner and showers. i had them write their final choices to Santa. They both looked at me like I was crazy. Des was the first to pipe up and say, um hello we are 11 here. The boy was next to say yea mom. I looked at them both and was about to cry and realized that my babies are no longer babies. I still had them do it. I told them both that they will write letters until they are 18 and out of my house. They started laughing and so did Chris. He told me to let them go and eventually they are going to grow up.


This has to be one of the hardest Holidays for parents. Realizing that when you go from buying Preschool toys to buying gift cards cause that is what they ask for, so they can buy what they want. So with this last bit of information to our friends and families. We love everyone and we wish everyone a Merry and Happy Christmas!