Saturday, December 20, 2008

In Vegas Really !!!

So this is what we woke up to on Thursday morning. We had the most wonderful snowstorm ever. I think that we did. You see it never sticks on our side of town. Everyone on the South West or North West get all the snow. I was talking with my friend Marian and she telling me that her kids are making snowmen, I was just wanting it to stick. Well then it is almost time for the kids to get home from school and I go outside hoping that they are getting a ride home from the neighbors and low behold there is snow everywhere.
Phillip woke me up early on Thursday cause the had a SNOWDAY, really in Vegas a SNOWDAY. I went outside and took pictures of Sunrise Mountain, cause that is one mountain that never gets any. We decided to take a ride around and drove up to the Temple and we saw this wonderful sight.

This is what it looked like when we woke up I think that this is one beautiful picture.


We were being silly and I wanted to get a picture of us in the snow. After Desiree's concert was cancelled we decided to go to the park next to the school and play in it.
Just look at all the pretty snow. I know that we didn't get alot of it not like other parts of town. We got about 2.5 inches in our part and Henderson got 8 inches and Mt. Charleston got 11 inches can you believe it, it still looks great today.
Phil was making snow angels, he knew that his chances for ever making another one near the house with out going up to the mountains was slim.