Monday, December 29, 2008

What Santa Left

So I was a dork and left my camera in my sister in law car. I felt bad cause when the kids woke up and ran down stairs to see what was left and I went to reach for my camera, I then realized where I had left it. Well we had a great Christmas and everyone came over and we had a great time.
Desiree: DS (pink)
a mountain bike
clothes
crafty things
and lots of gift cards
jewelry
boots
Phillip: DS (black)
a mountain bike
Ed Hardy shirts
skateboard
gift cards
toys
a art set
I got a new ring. A while back I was upset with my hubby and I got mad and threw it at him and lets say it was never to be seen again. So he knew that he had to get me another one. I love it, of course I had to go with him to pick it out and make sure that it was the right size and one that I would wear.
All in all we had a great Christmas. We were surrounded by loved ones and we talked all night. It was great to be back in Vegas where we belong.