Sunday, May 18, 2008

1st Day as a Valiant Teacher




So here is my Church. It is the Stake Center for the Round Rock, TX area, (we're in the McNeil Ward). I have come to love this place. I am so sad cause I think that we will be moving soon. Phillip has really come to love this Ward. Though nothing will ever, ever, ever change our hearts from our Home Ward, and that is the Treeline Ward. I truely miss everyone back home and hope to soon return. The one that is really upset is Phil. He loves his Scouts and does not want to leave them. They are planning so many things with the boys. Phillip will go on about 4 to 5 camping trips as a EYO Scout. We are almost done with his Webelos and his Arrow of Light. I am so proud of my little Scout. He will no longer be a Cub Scout, but a Boy Scout. Here he is in his uniform. I think that he is so cute.

Well I hope that everyone had a blessed weekend. Take Care and we will update often....