Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Park

This park is right behind our apartments. We found it one day while walking. Phillip and I love coming here every morning. There is this great trail that we walk and we have seen many beautiful flowers and other trails.
These ducks are so cute. When we go we take bread and feed them. We named them Donald and Daisy. Though I know that they probably have about 100 different names. Phil likes to think that he names them. He tries everytime we go to try and bring them home.
This little watering hole is cute. There is man there every morning trying to fish. But I would not want fish from there. You dont know where they come from or what is in there.

This bridge goes on to one of the other trails that we haven't gone down. I feel that something or someone will jump out at us. And in the morning who know what kind of crazys hang out there.




These bluebonnets are the state flowers. If you are caught picking one you will get a fine of $250. They are pretty but not worth it. I tried growing our own, but if you know me I kill everything. Lucky the kids can feed themselves. (just kidding)




If you look closely you can see our building(brown top). Can you believe all the trees. They drive me crazy, them and all the green grass. Give mountains, dirt, and cactus any day.